My Life has changed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameraguy55
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for telling me your experience.

I want to pray the Rosary everyday, but I have had some kind of mental block. Sadly, I have the trouble to concentrate during the prayer. I usually have a guilt and irate feeling after I have prayed the Rosary, because I feel that I have not prayed well enough and it seems to me that my praying the Rosary is futile. It feel that Jesus and the Holy Mother seem to be displeased with me. Maybe I’m a perfectionist. I get miserable. That’s how I feel. So I’m reluctant to pray the Rosary.

Shall I “force” myself to pray the Rosary or wait until I get the “mood” to pray?
I have almost always had trouble praying the rosary like you. I found that if I just try and concentrate on what I say that was ok for the meditation. In recent years I found the perfect solution- my ipod or a cd. I just listen and offer that as my rosary. I just try and make an effort to concentrate a bit on what I say vocally or mentally. Everyone is different but this worked for me and I love the rosary when I do it this way. It’s very relaxing and often brings a lot of peace and joy even if I don’t feel well. Maybe it’ll work for you? God bless you:) 👍
 
Thank you so much for sharing, I have always struggled with the rosary and novena’s I tend to forget and get lost. I have difficulty staying focused I guess. :o please pray for me to be able to focus and learn how to say the rosary. God Bless:)
 
Thank you so much for sharing, I have always struggled with the rosary and novena’s I tend to forget and get lost. I have difficulty staying focused I guess. :o please pray for me to be able to focus and learn how to say the rosary. God Bless:)
Dearest friend
i will pray for you. But remember God wants our love and not just the prayers. We must pray but what I mean is God wants the love part of it most. So put lots of love into your prayer and God and his blessed Mother will be very happy.

God bless you:)
 
Dearest friend
i will pray for you. But remember God wants our love and not just the prayers. We must pray but what I mean is God wants the love part of it most. So put lots of love into your prayer and God and his blessed Mother will be very happy.

God bless you:)
Thank you, actually when I am praying and wanting to know the Lords will for me I always hear Love,Love, Love. He wants for us to share his love, The way he loves us he wants us to love others. unconditionally. And when praying if there is no love with the prayer then what meaning does the prayer have, because when we pray we should pray in truth and truth is God and God is Love so without love in our prayers we don’t have truth or love so is Gods will really intended in our prayers, does this make sense:blush: I worry to much:o I guess I relate it to the one sided way I used to pray, like what I wanted not caring what Gods will may have been, or when praying for others say someone who we feel is lost or who has sinned, if we don’t really love this person as he does is this prayer for them honest is there truth and love in our hearts or are we just praying because we should…Thank you for your kind words and God Bless 😊
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top