my mum saw the virgin mary

• Thread starter Thread starter jay_2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jay_2

my mum was very ill and iam a roman catholic so i decide to pray to the virgin for help we would sit for hours and pray at the shrine in my bed room and then we pryed once and then my mum told me that she saw the virgin and she healed her and she said she was so pretty and she has been out of hospital of a long time and i really love the virgin mary jay

My neighbour once told me that a few years ago she was getting out of a very abusive relationship. On her way home (her parents picked her up from the airport) she saw a large virgin mary “statue” on the side of the highway. It appeared to be under a light that wasn’t really there. She’s talked to her parents and anyone who drives on this highway if they’d ever seen it and no one has…she says it gave her great comfort.

I did not see the Blessed Mother, but she did “speak” to me. I was at a Peace conference with the visionaries of Medjugorie and while they were praying the rosary I “heard” internally “you are going to have a baby”. I had fertility problems and had been through all the roller coaster of emotions month after month for different years. I had a 10 yr old and a 7 yr old conceived with the help of fertility drugs, but believed I would NEVER have another child. I felt anger first! because I thought, “I am not going through this again to be disappointed and go into despair”. But I let it go; and kept this in my heart. I never told ANYONE, not even my husband. It was too personal and I couldn’t believe. A month later I started to get sick. I was too afraid to take a pregnancy test, but I kept hearing, “Trust”…
I took the test and it was positive! I had conceived either 3 days prior or 3 days after the conference. We now have a incredible little 4 year old-Regina! And I know I will never have another child. God just could not top that! I had such a gift for about 18 months after that of KNOWING God is real!!! And I love our Lady …:love:

This thread is now closed. Thanks to all who have participated in this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back