My relics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fraz94
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fraz94

Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters, as promised in previous posts I have finally got around to taking pictures of my personal relics that I have at home of various saints…hope you like them.

I have several, they are all very treasured and hopefully put to the best of use. I have a beautiful St. Theresa relic box where I keep them all.

I have, in no particular order. Although starting with my 2nd Class relics I have St. Padre Pio (from his habit) St. Angela of the Cross (from part of her veil)- given to my by the Mother General of the Sisters of the Cross, 2 of St. Francesca Cabrini (2nd Class hair sealed in medal, also clothing). Part of the habit of Mother Mariana Allsopp, given to me by a Trinitarian Sister involved in her cause for beatification, 2 relics- part of the habit of the Veneral Tomas de la Virgen (Trinitarian)…(I was a Postulant in the Trinitarian Order). St. Giulia Salzano, from clothing, a relic from Fray. Leopaldo (a Blessed from Granada Spain, where I spent 5 months). Also St. Maximilian Koble, from garment.

Minor relics…(3rd Class). I have St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, Blessed Mother Maria Purisima (3 of them), Blessed Mother Petra, Blessed Mother Teresa, I also have St. Faustina 3rd Class (not in picture) and various other very minor relics.

I also have a rosary given to me and blessed by Pope Benedict XVI.

I love all my relics and really treasure them, they enrich and strengthen my faith. Hope you like looking at them and its great to share, I promised that I would!

Love to you all and asking for your prayers (especially for my vocation)!
 
Thanks for sharing with us. 🙂

I really did enjoy seeing them.
 
thank you very much for sharing such cherished Holy gifts…I will pray for you and your vocation…what is your wish…are you still a postulant / Trinitarian…?
 
thank you very much for sharing such cherished Holy gifts…I will pray for you and your vocation…what is your wish…are you still a postulant / Trinitarian…?
No I am no longer a Trinitarian Postulant, I love the mission and ethos of the order- but alas it was not for me, I am looking for something more traditional and conservative aka not liberal teaching and Priestly studies, which I could not reconcile with being a Trinitarian- but there is something that will always be in my heart- I have a great love for the Trinitarian Sisters who made me want to join the male branch of the order because they have been so kind to me as I have grown up- they were like aunties to me in the local convent…but they are like the Franciscans several branches and congregations all stemming from the same mission and charism…however despite learning a lot, maturing and coming to terms with a lot of things I decided it was not the path for me- there were negatives but I am trying to dwell on the positives! God bless you!

I still believe I have a Priestly/Religious vocation, please pray for me and that if it truly is God’s will he will sort me out!..I am in contact with a Franciscan Community- but it’s only correspondence for the time being! Please pray for this intention!
 
I will gladly pray for you - and thank you again for more delightful pictures. I did enjoy your pictures of your shrine, too, very much. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top