My sister needs a miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick2238
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick,
May Your sister be healing in Gods hand. I pray for you as well Nick for all the love and strength of God surge through you…Sis In Christ, LynneMarie
 
I pray that your sister will be healed, and she is in my prayers. I will pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet right now for your sister.

~~ God Bless.
 
Your sister will be in my prayers. I have a sister with advanced stage breast cancer. I know how hard this can be for the family. Please know that I am praying for her and you. :gopray2:
 
Your sister and your entire family are in my prayers…I pray that your entire family will be cradled in the Loving Arms of God…may you receive and feel His Peace, His Love, His Compassion and His Mercy:console: I know what you are going through…please keep us updated.
 
Nick … your sister is, still, in my prsyer. I hope she feel the love of Our lord.
 
Nick,
Still in my prayers for your sister and you…God Bless your family…sis in Christ, LynneMarie
 
Just finishing my Rosary for your sister. May god hear your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top