D
Dele
Guest
I am new to this board and apologies for my forthrightness. I profess to be a Catholic, but the truth is that I have not been a very good practicing Catholic.
2008 was a very difficult year for my family and our friends (and for everyone else too!:sad_yes: ), but for us it was particularly difficult as our only child (8 years old) was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and we found out that a very good friend of ours has cancer (in its late stages).
I ask that you please pray for a Miracle that cures my son Troy; that heals and completely cures him of his Diabetes (Type 1).
Please also pray for our friends Lorraine (Diabetes (Type 1)) and Linda (Cancer).
Thank-you and may “God” bless and keep you safe.
Amen
Dele.
2008 was a very difficult year for my family and our friends (and for everyone else too!:sad_yes: ), but for us it was particularly difficult as our only child (8 years old) was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and we found out that a very good friend of ours has cancer (in its late stages).
I ask that you please pray for a Miracle that cures my son Troy; that heals and completely cures him of his Diabetes (Type 1).
Please also pray for our friends Lorraine (Diabetes (Type 1)) and Linda (Cancer).
Thank-you and may “God” bless and keep you safe.
Amen
Dele.
