my son Brant

  • Thread starter Thread starter pennyc59
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pennyc59

Guest
Please for my son, Brant, who is in a depression and needs a friend. He also needs help getting motivated and believing in himself. Please ask for God to possibly send a kind student to help him. I also pray that he learns to turn to God in time of need and pray. Any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated.
 
I have been diagnosed with depression so I have some idea of what your son is going through. I will hold him in my prayers tonight.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Dear Jesus please grant Penny’s prayers for her son. Please help Brant to realize that in giving to others in little ways, even just with pleasant words and small kindnesses, his life will be happier and more fruitful, and he will like himself better. With a better self-esteem he will be more motivated, and more accepted by others. Please give him the graces for these things, then he will more readily draw to him the help he needs. Thank You, Jesus.

Mother Mary who so loves your Son Jesus, please intercede for Brant that he turns to Jesus in his discouragement and loneliness. Please give your loving support to Penny in her prayers for all that is best for her son’s life and his relationships with others and with Jesus. Thank you, Mother.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Prayers for Brant.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top