My Soul - The Dwelling Place of God

• Thread starter Thread starter T.A.Stobie_SFO
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T A,
Thank You for the link.

Also, do you know of a prayer for Public Officials? Specifically, I was a member of the Town Council in a small town. The “small town” politics was rampant even when we were sworn to uphold the common good and local and state law. Is there a prayer to start a Town Council meeting that emphasis “courage to do the right thing” and “truth” and “stand up for what’s right even if it isn’t popular” and “treat everyone equally”. Hoping you might know of such a prayer. Thanks

40.png
chrisg93:
Also, do you know of a prayer for Public Officials? Specifically, I was a member of the Town Council in a small town. The “small town” politics was rampant even when we were sworn to uphold the common good and local and state law. Is there a prayer to start a Town Council meeting that emphasis “courage to do the right thing” and “truth” and “stand up for what’s right even if it isn’t popular” and “treat everyone equally”. Hoping you might know of such a prayer. Thanks
No, suggest you create one in a generic form so that many faiths can jointly use it addressing God as “God”.

Anyone need advice in cleaning their dwelling place to make it more suitable to God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back