E
exoflare
Guest
This isn’t exactly a prayer intention, but I didn’t know where else I should post this.
And I just had to say it somewhere… this is long overdue, in fact.
Anyway I would just like to acknowledge my great thanksgiving for Saint Jude’s intercession on my behalf. I prayed the novena given in the link below and finished several months ago. My prayers weren’t answered in the exact way I expected, but looking back now I can see how things are even better now than if I had had it “my way” after all. In the long-term God had provided for me even more than I had dared hope!
I’ll spare you guys the long boring details of what my exact situation was, but if you take one thing from this post please know how much I REALLY recommend this novena for anyone of you who think you are in a hopeless situation right now. Also, don’t be discouraged if your prayers aren’t answered in a way that are apparent to you immediately after you finish the novena. Just keep hopeful because God will provide for you what you really need.
ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/jude.htm
Anyway I would just like to acknowledge my great thanksgiving for Saint Jude’s intercession on my behalf. I prayed the novena given in the link below and finished several months ago. My prayers weren’t answered in the exact way I expected, but looking back now I can see how things are even better now than if I had had it “my way” after all. In the long-term God had provided for me even more than I had dared hope!
I’ll spare you guys the long boring details of what my exact situation was, but if you take one thing from this post please know how much I REALLY recommend this novena for anyone of you who think you are in a hopeless situation right now. Also, don’t be discouraged if your prayers aren’t answered in a way that are apparent to you immediately after you finish the novena. Just keep hopeful because God will provide for you what you really need.
ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/jude.htm