Ncyc 2005

• Thread starter Thread starter asoldier81
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asoldier81

Hi Everyone,
I’m new to the board and just got back from experiencing NCYC 2005 in Atlanta Georgia. This was my first NCYC and I went as a Chaperone. I have to say this was quite the experience. There were 18,000+ Catholic Youths ages 14-18 participating in this event. For the 30 kids we took there were 10 adults. Overall there were 20,000 plus people for 4 days congregating and praising and learning about Christ. It was an awesome experience. If your children are in that age range come 2007 I would strongly suggest that you have them attend this conference. Also I would Chaperone as well if I were you, you won’t be disappointed. There were about 5 Catholic rock bands, 30 workshops, Mass every day, Keynote speakers, and a Thematic park (place set up to buy clothing, books, food, watch bands, etc.). This trip definitely helped enrich my faith and brought me closer to the people I went with on the trip. The next trip is in columbus ohio - Nov. 8 - 11 2007.

40.png
asoldier81:
Hi Everyone,
I’m new to the board and just got back from experiencing NCYC 2005 in Atlanta Georgia. This was my first NCYC and I went as a Chaperone. I have to say this was quite the experience. There were 18,000+ Catholic Youths ages 14-18 participating in this event. For the 30 kids we took there were 10 adults. Overall there were 20,000 plus people for 4 days congregating and praising and learning about Christ. It was an awesome experience. If your children are in that age range come 2007 I would strongly suggest that you have them attend this conference. Also I would Chaperone as well if I were you, you won’t be disappointed. There were about 5 Catholic rock bands, 30 workshops, Mass every day, Keynote speakers, and a Thematic park (place set up to buy clothing, books, food, watch bands, etc.). This trip definitely helped enrich my faith and brought me closer to the people I went with on the trip. The next trip is in columbus ohio - Nov. 8 - 11 2007.
What is NCYC?

my friend went, and was concerned about the UM football game, and he said he was jumping up and down trying to see the TV in Hooter’s because he couldn’t find one anywhere else… poor kid… his girlfriend back home wasn’t too thrilled.

I went, I had the funnest time of my life! 👍 I’ll be too old for the next one though 😦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back