P
pinkpatels
Guest
hi,
I’m 19 this year. I have loved this guy when i was 14. Sadly, he had to study abroad the following year. We grew apart after that. There was a time when i had a crush and he found out. Since then, i believe he thought i didn’t love him anymore. Truth is, i could bring myself to love anyone the way i have loved him. The crush i had was just a short confusing period. I regretted to much for not treasuring him. Now that i know i might have lost him for good, i feel depress and wish so much he could still love me and give me a chance to show him how much i trully love him. I have been praying and pouring out my feelings to God. Please pray for us as well. I believe prayers work miracles. Thank you so much and may God bless you all.
I’m 19 this year. I have loved this guy when i was 14. Sadly, he had to study abroad the following year. We grew apart after that. There was a time when i had a crush and he found out. Since then, i believe he thought i didn’t love him anymore. Truth is, i could bring myself to love anyone the way i have loved him. The crush i had was just a short confusing period. I regretted to much for not treasuring him. Now that i know i might have lost him for good, i feel depress and wish so much he could still love me and give me a chance to show him how much i trully love him. I have been praying and pouring out my feelings to God. Please pray for us as well. I believe prayers work miracles. Thank you so much and may God bless you all.