Need help, is this a venial or mortal sin.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tripp
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tripp

Guest
So the other day I saw a news report about the recent riots in America. While watching it I uttered " g-----mn it, this is bad", the bad word was totally unplanned and I wasn’t trying to offend God in anyway. Witch left me the question, did I just comment a venial or mortal sin? I did not say it in an angry way, and did not plan to have said that. I looked at the rules for something to be a mortal sin and it said that you must have full knowledge of what you were doing. Again I had no intent on offending God, but I need some help on what I have done.
 
It’s probably venial because it seems you lacked sufficient intent.

But nobody here is qualified (or capable) of telling you for sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top