Need resources to help my son

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackets8
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackets8

Guest
My 12 year old son came to me last night and said he tried masturbation. He was very upset and was afraid that I would be mad. We talked but I could tell he was embarassed. I told him what I thought God would want me to say…is there a place to get more information to help him understand chastity? Please help…
 
Check out Jason Evert’s website. HE and his wife have a ministry working with youth and issues of chastity. I’ve been to one of his talks and he was able to hold a packed church with 12-14 year-olds spellbound.
 
My 12 year old son came to me last night and said he tried masturbation
Well God bless your son. You must have a very good relationship in that your son felt comfortable enough (and honest) to come to you with this ‘sensitive’ issue. As a parent you are clearly doing ‘something’ right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top