New Age infiltration in the Catholic Church, anyone else experience this?

• Thread starter Thread starter Catholic29
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholic29

New Age Invasion, Is This Spirituality Replacing Catholic Faith?

sdnewsnotes.com/ed/articles/2005/0505rk.htm

I have heard many stories and have read many things about this happening in Catholic parishes and institutions, though I have yet to directly witness this phenomenon myself. Does anyone else in this forum have first hand knowledge or experience with this? If you do, by all means share your stories.

Thank you and God Bless.

Dear friend

Not in any of the Parishes I attend have I ever experienced anything other than Catholic teaching and practices. I attend Parishes in two Diocese and there isn’t even a wiff of the new age.

I think it is more the case that individual Catholics/Christians/Non-Christians can be drawn into such practices as massage for example with new age links because of the way it is presented to the masses, the Church has provided guidelines as far as I know and those can be found on the Vatican website.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

That article IS heartbreaking. Is this supported by Catholic Charities? What about feeding the poor? What about clothing the cold and naked? RIDICULOUS. I’d like to have a talk with whoever came up with that idea, but I think bringing a starving child to sit in on their yoga sessions might do the trick. God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back