New Saint Thomas Institute vs Next Level Academy

• Thread starter Thread starter CatholicSooner
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicSooner

Hello all and Happy Friday!
My wife and I are looking into these two options to study together one night a week.
Has anyone tried these two programs out? Are there other similar programs you would recommend?

New Saint Thomas Institute is very very very traditional… If that is what you are into. Next Level Academy… All I could find is some form of Soccer program… Aren’t there any Catholic universities/colleges that offer night classes in your area?

Last edited:
Next Level is Mathew Leonard’s new online academy. It is very new so I doubt many have signed up yet.

Another one is the Word on Fire Institute. I’ve followed Bishop Robert Barron for years. He is so good that I can only imagine that his institute will be good. May be a little pricey though–$28/month, I believe. But, you get unlimited access to all the digital media that Word on Fire has produced, which is a lot.

Last edited:
Another one is the Word on Fire Institute. I’ve followed Bishop Robert Barron for years. He is so good that I can only imagine that his institute will be good. May be a little pricey though–$28/month, I believe. But, you get unlimited access to all the digital media that Word on Fire has produced, which is a lot.
sweet. The one thing that WOF has going for it, besides Bishop Barron, is that they have an app for the major streaming platforms (firetv, appletv, roku,etc).

I hope formed has this in their plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back