New "Therese" movie on DVD Feb 2006

• Thread starter Thread starter GoldenArrow
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoldenArrow

lukefilms.com/giftshop/

The new movie about, St. Therese the Little Flower is FINALLY coming out on DVD Feb 2006. It’s called Therese: The Story of St. Therese of Lisieux. The website is taking pre-orders for the DVD. Go sign up!

I’ve been waiting for this for SO LONG!!! The movie, released a little over a year ago, never came to my town and it’s taken them forever to put the DVD together. I can’t wait!!!

The film previews make it seem like such a beautiful and deserving portrayal of the Greatest Saint of Modern Times. Plus – it was made by Catholics!

Here’s a link to the film’s homepage. You can still view trailers and film clips if you wish.
theresemovie.com/

:twocents: As a Lay Carmelite I much enjoyed the movie, and enthusiastically saw it twice in the cinema (brought there courtesy of our local KofC - thank you, Worthy Brother Knights!).
However, later on, some of the film’s portrayals of my beloved Saint struck me as being rather deficient. (Those who are very familiar with the details of her life story will probably feel similarly.)That being said, it is very uplifting and inspiring, and will be well worth the cost of the DVD! :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back