New To Spirituality

• Thread starter Thread starter nailtk
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nailtk

Good Morning All!

I found Catholic Answers Live and the Relevant Radio Channel quite quite by accident when Pope John Paul the Great was nearing the end of his life.

In recent months, due to things that have culminated in my life I am trying to practice my religion and become more spiritual. I have found that Catholic Answers and Relevant Radio has cleared up a lot of confusion that I had on certain subjects within the Catholic Church and has filled me with more knowledge about the religion that I have had my entire life.

I believe that the Holy Spirit “showed” me these great communication tools that we have in today’s day and age!

God Bless All of You! :amen:

Welcome, I am so glad I found CA. It helped me so much too. I have also met quite a cast of characters here at the forums. I pray that you do well on your spiritual journey.

God bless.

The Holy Spirit whopped me upside the head a few years ago, and I too was lucky enough to live within range of Catholic Radio Broadcasting.

Thank God for all those souls who are dedicating themselves to getting out the message. It changed my life and it is changing others as well.

Welcome to the Forums, another excellent resource for Catholic information and fellowship.

CARose

Thank you for your well wishes on my spritual journey! I know it’s going to be good for my life.

I can’t wait to meet the variety of people on the forums! I certainly look forward to it.

Many thanks and many blessings to you!
40.png
Mike_Olson:
Welcome, I am so glad I found CA. It helped me so much too. I have also met quite a cast of characters here at the forums. I pray that you do well on your spiritual journey.

God bless.

:getholy:

Yes, you are quite right! Thank God for those souls who dedicate themselves and take the time to get the Word out.

I look forward to the Forums and the Fellowship. I also look forward to the changes that have been prompted by the Holy Spirit.

God Be With You!:amen:
40.png
CARose:
The Holy Spirit whopped me upside the head a few years ago, and I too was lucky enough to live within range of Catholic Radio Broadcasting.

Thank God for all those souls who are dedicating themselves to getting out the message. It changed my life and it is changing others as well.

Welcome to the Forums, another excellent resource for Catholic information and fellowship.

CARose

Welcome to the forums. You know what they say on Relevant Radio. It wasn’t a conincidence that you were listening that day, it was a Godincidence. I too found the station. I had started my journey back to the Catholic Church, although I technically never left it I just became more aware and interested and actually became faithful about practicing my religion. So welcome aboard and you will learn much and be able to ask much.

40.png
Fitz:
it was a Godincidence. .
Code:
I like that Fitz…a new word in my vocabulary!
Code:
look forward to the Forums and the Fellowship. I also look forward to the changes that have been prompted by the Holy Spirit.
Code:
Welcome to this great blessing of a forum! You will meet many, many spiritual people who are searching just like you and I. We are a motley crew, if I must say so myself. Feel free to express yourself…for we all hold hands with our eyes focused on Jesus! You will smile:) , laugh:clapping: , cry:crying: , pray:bowdown: and anguish:yup: in so many, many different ways. And we will all grow together…isn’t that great? Welcome…

Blessings,
Shoshana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back