L
laszlo
Guest
In Hungary already a new translation is in use (the previous one unfortunately was translated from the English). Some people and clergy protested, but the change within a few week was quite smooth. As far as I know in New Zealand the responses of the laity is already according to the new translation, again the change went trough without main event.
I remember from the fifties, that when in a church the dialog mass was introduced, by the third week people recited their part correctly from typed flyers.
The only problem may came if the priests protest the change.
In my territorial parish there are weekly articles in the bulletin, mostly from the USCCB site. In the conservative parish where I attend masses and where the changes certainly will be introduced there were some articles a year ago, and the acclamation was changed on that time.
I remember from the fifties, that when in a church the dialog mass was introduced, by the third week people recited their part correctly from typed flyers.
The only problem may came if the priests protest the change.
In my territorial parish there are weekly articles in the bulletin, mostly from the USCCB site. In the conservative parish where I attend masses and where the changes certainly will be introduced there were some articles a year ago, and the acclamation was changed on that time.