C
Catholic723
Guest
My sister who is Baptist just had a baby
and well she posted on Facebook on how her church family send them meals. May me wonder if my current parish did these sort of things. I’m still waiting for an answer. I was wondering if any of ya’ll can let me know if your parish has nursery or services like these for new moms. I only bring it up because i sometimes get the feeling as Catholic we don’t serve our ‘in house’ community as well as those outside of the church, what do you think?
(ps, im moving churches soon due to new home location, if they dont have services like these i would like to start them up any suggestions would be appreciated)
thank you
(ps, im moving churches soon due to new home location, if they dont have services like these i would like to start them up any suggestions would be appreciated)
thank you