No Shame! Just Fame?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee_Aaronaldo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lee_Aaronaldo

Guest
Shalom brothers and sisters in Christ,

The world is getting sick. Read the below news:

*PETALING JAYA: Vivian Lee, the woman who posted nude and erotic pictures and videos of herself and her boyfriend on their blog, has no regrets making her sexual life an open book.

“I see nothing wrong in posting the nude pictures and videos of our sexual relationship on the Internet. It was intended for the world to see…
how much we love each other. I cannot understand why people have to make so much fuss about this. It is our private affair,” she said.

Lee, 23, and her boyfriend of six months Alvin Tan Jye Yee, 24, caused a cyber furore when their postings on their blog Sumptuous Erotica became viral and was caught on by the Singapore media.

“To us, the pictures on the blog were a work of art. We are open-minded people and we just want to share this with the world. We want them to see how pretty it was.”

Lee said she failed to understand why people had different perceptions on Asians when they posted such images in cyberspace.

“It is all right for Westerners to do this but not Asians. This is double standard. I cannot understand why people have to judge us.”

She said Asians should not be too conservative but be open about their sex life.

“There is nothing wrong talking about or having sex. It is a normal thing between two consenting adults. There should not be any stigma when a couple wants to talk or be frank about this. I cannot understand why this has to be blown out of proportion and sensationalised.”

Lee, who is staying with her parents in Johor Baru, said they never anticipated their blog to become so prominent overnight.

“It was not done for commercial purposes. It was simply for fun and love. When we started the blog in September, we got a small following, mostly from Westerners. But three weeks into the postings and after more pictures and videos were uploaded, Singaporean and Malaysian Internet users got wind of it, and in less than two days, the site went viral, followed by exposure by the Singapore media.”

Lee said they had no choice but to shut down the blog due to pressure from their parents.

“My parents were upset when they found out about it in the newspapers. I got the mother of all scoldings.

“However, they are calmer now and have fully accepted my actions.”

Lee appealed to the media to leave her parents and family alone and stop harassing them.

“They have nothing to do with this. Please don’t haunt them.”

Lee said she was unafraid to face the consequences of her actions.

She would continue to live life “as though nothing had happened”, she said.

“I don’t care about what people think or say about me or their perception of who I am. I don’t care if men stare or ogle when I am out in public. Neither am I embarrassed for being the girl in the erotic pictures and videos.”

Lee, who just finished her business studies and is now looking for a job, said the uproar would not stop her from continuing her relationship with Tan.

“Instead, this would make our relationship stronger,” said Lee, who planned to visit her boyfriend in Kuala Lumpur soon.*

What are they trying to prove? Personally I think they want to prove that there is no God? How to evangelise to such people if they got no sense of guilt and what more no sense of God? What is your opinion on this matter? I would like to hear from you.
 
Don’t worry about it?! I have also struggled myself to understand this duo. Perhaps just pray for them? From what the news stated, they don’t have any sense of guilt at all. If both of them felt no sense of guilt, how they will feel sense of God? Attended a church seminar and I heard that the speaker said: ‘When we have sense of we have sinned, then it will bring us closer to God’. So I just could not comprehend how could this moron couple felt good about their bodies? I would imagine Jesus is crying now. Don’t you think so? :confused: I hope they are free thinkers though or else I will doubt that there is a God if they confess that they are Christians.
 
Sex tapes=publicity=“fame and fortune”. See dictionary under “Kardashian”.
 
Kind of ironic that she referred to it as their “private affair” ? I agree with just ignoring it. The less attention she gets, the better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top