A
andrewp13
Guest
Hey!
I recently read something that kind of struck me and bothered me. It said that if a Catholic or Christian KNOWS that the church believes something is sinful, but personally does not believe that it should be a sin, then they are not sinning. For example, if one knows that watching pornography is wrong to the church, but they do not believe that it should be considered a sin, then it is not sinful. I’m assuming this is completely false. What are your thoughts on this?
I recently read something that kind of struck me and bothered me. It said that if a Catholic or Christian KNOWS that the church believes something is sinful, but personally does not believe that it should be a sin, then they are not sinning. For example, if one knows that watching pornography is wrong to the church, but they do not believe that it should be considered a sin, then it is not sinful. I’m assuming this is completely false. What are your thoughts on this?