S
starrygirl
Guest
I was registrating for something today and I was really worried about how the tutorial school I was enrolling in could infringe copyright and I was really scared that I would be doing something bad by paying them. Can I still go there? Because some schools just copy stuff and make money out of it. Or should I go to the first lesson, get the notes, and see?
The more important thing is that while I was wondering, I was also paying the money. I thought it was too late to hange anything because I filled in forms, chose the classes. I didn’t realize I could just say no at the time.
What if someone is hesitating and doing the thing that they are worrying about? Can that be a sin?
The more important thing is that while I was wondering, I was also paying the money. I thought it was too late to hange anything because I filled in forms, chose the classes. I didn’t realize I could just say no at the time.
What if someone is hesitating and doing the thing that they are worrying about? Can that be a sin?