G
Gabbanelli911
Guest
Hi,
I went to a Catholic library yesterday, and since it is Divine Mercy week, they had a lot of Divine Mercy material and I came out of that library with $100 + worth of goodies

.
I started reading a manual for the Devine Mercy Devotion and I also started reading through Saint Faustina’s diary and decided that I was going to pray this rosary. But as I was setting up my prayers (I like to set them up in my iPhone documents app), I realize that I also liked our Lady of Guadalupe novena, and since Pentecost is coming up and I also need the Holy Spirit to grant me wisdom, I decided that I want to pray a novena to the Holy Spirit as well.
So, I’m going to do three novenas per month. Nine days the Holy Spirit, nine days to Our Lady of Guadalupe and nine days to Divine Mercy. Now, I set up folders in my documents app for each novena and I divided them into each day, does it matter which mysteries I pray in each novena? Like for instance, today is Thursday and we are supposed to pray the Luminous mysteries. Can I start with the Joyful mysteries instead?
Day 1: Joyful Mysteries
Day 2: Luminous Mysteries
Day 3: Sorrowful Mysteries
Day 4: Glorious Mysteries
Day 5: Joyful Mysteries
Day 6: Luminous Mysteries
Day 7: Sorrowful Mysteries
Day 8: Glorious Mysteries
Day 9: Glorious Mysteries
Can I pray each day like this???
I went to a Catholic library yesterday, and since it is Divine Mercy week, they had a lot of Divine Mercy material and I came out of that library with $100 + worth of goodies
I started reading a manual for the Devine Mercy Devotion and I also started reading through Saint Faustina’s diary and decided that I was going to pray this rosary. But as I was setting up my prayers (I like to set them up in my iPhone documents app), I realize that I also liked our Lady of Guadalupe novena, and since Pentecost is coming up and I also need the Holy Spirit to grant me wisdom, I decided that I want to pray a novena to the Holy Spirit as well.
So, I’m going to do three novenas per month. Nine days the Holy Spirit, nine days to Our Lady of Guadalupe and nine days to Divine Mercy. Now, I set up folders in my documents app for each novena and I divided them into each day, does it matter which mysteries I pray in each novena? Like for instance, today is Thursday and we are supposed to pray the Luminous mysteries. Can I start with the Joyful mysteries instead?
Day 1: Joyful Mysteries
Day 2: Luminous Mysteries
Day 3: Sorrowful Mysteries
Day 4: Glorious Mysteries
Day 5: Joyful Mysteries
Day 6: Luminous Mysteries
Day 7: Sorrowful Mysteries
Day 8: Glorious Mysteries
Day 9: Glorious Mysteries
Can I pray each day like this???