Novena to the Sacred Heart---Join us Friday

• Thread starter Thread starter Mysty101
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mysty101

**Dear Friends,

Today is Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt) in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

“Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus”

O most holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every
blessing, I adore You, I love You, and with a
lively sorrow for my sins, I offer You this
poor heart of mine. Make me humble,
patient, pure and wholly obedient to Your
will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in You
and for You. Protect me in the midst of
danger; comfort me in my afflictions; give me
health of body, assistance in my temporal
needs, Your blessing on all that I do, and the
grace of a holy death.

Indulgenced Ejaculations

Merciful Jesus, I consecrate myself today and
always to Your Most Sacred Heart.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I implore, that I may
ever love You more and more.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust You!
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Your love for me.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart
like Your Heart.

Love & Prayers,

SuZ

forum.catholic.org/templates/DesertStorm/images/icon_minipost.gifPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:45 am Post subject: Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart -Join us Fridaysforum.catholic.org/templates/DesertStorm/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif Dear Friends,

Today is First Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt) in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (I like the Litany for First Friday) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Litany of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

V/ Lord, have mercy.
R/ Lord, have mercy.

V/ Christ, have mercy.
R/ Christ, have mercy.

V/ Lord, have mercy.
R/ Lord, have mercy.

V/ Jesus, hear us.
R/ Jesus, graciously hear us.

R/ have mercy on us

God, the Father of Heaven,
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
God, the Holy Spirit,
Holy Trinity, One God,
Heart of Jesus, Son of the Eternal Father.
Heart of Jesus, formed by the Holy Spirit
in the womb of the Virgin Mother,
Heart of Jesus, substantially united to the Word of God,
Heart of Jesus, of Infinite Majesty,
Heart of Jesus, Sacred Temple of God,
Heart of Jesus, Tabernacle of the Most High,
Heart of Jesus, House of God and Gate of Heaven,
Heart of Jesus, burning furnace of charity,
Heart of Jesus, abode of justice and love,
Heart of Jesus, full of goodness and love,
Heart of Jesus, abyss of all virtues,
Heart of Jesus, most worthy of all praise,
Heart of Jesus, king and center of all hearts,
Heart of Jesus, in whom are all the treasures
of wisdom and knowledge,
Heart of Jesus, in whom the Father was well pleased,
Heart of Jesus, of whose fullness we have all received
Heart of Jesus, desire of the everlasting hills,
Heart of Jesus, patient and most merciful,
Heart of Jesus, enriching all who invoke you,
Heart of Jesus, fountain of life and holiness,
Heart of Jesus, propitiation for our sins,
Heart of Jesus, loaded down with opprobrium,
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our offenses,
Heart of Jesus, obedient to death,
Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance,
Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation,
Heart of Jesus, our life and resurrection,
Heart of Jesus, our peace and reconciliation,
Heart of Jesus, victim for our sins,
Heart of Jesus, salvation of those who trust in you,
Heart of Jesus, hope of those who die in you,
Heart of Jesus, delight of all the Saints,

Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world.
R/ spare us, O Lord.

Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world,
R/ graciously hear us, O Lord.

Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world,
R/ have mercy on us.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart.
R/ Make our hearts like to yours.

Let us pray. Almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of your most beloved Son and upon the praises and satisfaction which he offers you in the name of sinners; and to those who implore your mercy, in your great goodness, grant forgiveness in the name of the same Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you forever and ever.

R/ Amen

Love & Prayers,

SuZ

smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/17/17_1_16.gif

Dear Friends,

Today is Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt) in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Love & Prayers,
SuZ

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/17/17_1_16.gif

Dear Friends,

Today is Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt) -you can say the Novena wherever you are and join in our prayer-in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

***Love & Prayers,

Dear Friends,

Today is Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt) -you can say the Novena wherever you are and join in our prayer-in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

**Love & Prayers,

Dear Friends,

Today is First Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt -you can say the Novena wherever you are and join in our prayer-)in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Please remember Nancy – possible blocked arteries–let’s pray that they are not blocked.

***Irena for cancer related throid surgery ***
Love & Prayers,

Dear Friends,

Today is Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt -you can say the Novena wherever you are and join in our prayer-)in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Love & Prayers,

A Blessed and Joyous New Year!!!
Dear Friends,

Love & Prayers,

***Dear Friends,

Today is First Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt) in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing)–We are going to say both the novena and the litany on First Fridays this year—for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

His Holiness, Pope John Paul II, is specifically requesting that we
pray for him in the knowledge that his time among us is limited.

Please pray an “Our Father” for him; please-- copy and forward this to
as many people around the world as possible.

Pope John Paul made this request about 3 weeks ago
on praying the Angelus before the pilgrims in
St. Peter’s Square. At Lourdes a few weeks ago he
mentioned being at the end of his pilgrimage.

Love & Prayers,***

Dear Friends,

Today is First Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am edt) in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing)–We are going to say both the novena and the litany on First Fridays this year—for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Love & Prayers,

**Dear Friends,

Love & Prayers,**

**Dear Friends,

Today is Friday. Sorry I am late. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendes at Our Lady Star of the Sea - ) in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing)–for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Today is World Day of the Sick-Let’s all pray to Our Lady of Lourdes to intercede for the sick on the 12th World Day of the Sick, which is also the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, February 11

Love & Prayers,**

**Dear Friends,

Love & Prayers,**

Dear Friends,

Love & Prayers,

Sorry the forum was down, and I missed the First Friday reminder.

Dear Friends,

Love & Prayers,

Dear Friends,

Today is Good Friday. Try to join us in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendes & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Love & Prayers,

Dear Friends,

Today is First Friday. Try to join us (Daily Mass attendees at Our Lady Star of the Sea - about 9:30 am ) in saying a Novena or Litany of the Sacred Heart (or any prayer for healing) --We are going to say both the novena and the litany on First Fridays this year—for all of us and our intentions, OLSS Daily Mass attendees & their intentions, all the intentions mentioned on line, those who have sent their private intentions to the SI Conference website, all who asked for our prayer, and all who have no one to pray for them.

Please remember especially Our Holy Father, Pope John Paul II and Terri Schiavo

Love & Prayers,

God bless you for this thread on First Friday and prayer.
I found it by looking for First Friday in search in order to see if there might be some mention of FF and First Saturday.

For us in America, it is still FF.
However, in Europe… it is already First Saturday, a devotion so loved of the Holy Father. Totus tuus!!!

Devotion to the Sacred Heart is very dear to me.

Please join us Fridays—“where 2 or 3 art gathered in MY Name…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back