Now that its over JPII's pilgrimage to Lourdes. Your thoughts?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fergal
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fergal

Well I have just seen JPII off at Tarbes Airport after His two day pilgrimage to Lourdes.

I have to say it was the most emotional appearance I have witnessed since the appearance at the window of Gemelli hospital in 1981 after he was shot.

I have never seen the Pope so emotional so contemplative so immersed in the life of God.

I have received immense fruits from the visit as I know the Church has through his witness. I pray his heart and soul are now refreshed and lifted as he now returns to Rome.

God Bless our Holy Father, John Paul II.

Fergal
Naas
Ireland

Good observations.

I was deeply moved and my heart broke seeing the Holy Father preservering in his suffering for the love of God’s people.

His witness is a needed witness for all of us in this time of the Culture of Hedonism & Death encouraging us to stand up for the Truth with God, in God, and for God.

We all need to continue to pray for John Paul II that God may grant him the strength to continue and bless his service in every way.

T.A.Stobie:
Good observations.

I was deeply moved and my heart broke seeing the Holy Father preservering in his suffering for the love of God’s people.

His witness is a needed witness for all of us in this time of the Culture of Hedonism & Death encouraging us to stand up for the Truth with God, in God, and for God.

We all need to continue to pray for John Paul II that God may grant him the strength to continue and bless his service in every way.
Thanks for giving me the info about EWTN being on the internet. I wasn’t able to view the program because the picture was blurry, but I will go back in the future. Thanks and thanks again. Puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back