Observations on Daily Scripture 27 April 2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter Onedayatatime
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onedayatatime

Guest
**How often is God walking right alongside us and we do not recognize him?

The answer is everyday and everywhere. Maybe someone else is giving us their witness and we do not recognize it. Perhaps it’s our job to show others how God is walking with us everyday, even when we don’t see it. **

Daily Scripture Readings 27 April 2011
 
How often is God walking right alongside us and we do not recognize him?

The answer is everyday and everywhere. Maybe someone else is giving us their witness and we do not recognize it. Perhaps it’s our job to show others how God is walking with us everyday, even when we don’t see it.

Daily Scripture Readings 27 April 2011
I must be concentrate on Jesus and then I can see Jesus on earth.he is always here but my soul is not always with source of my soul. If I keep on my soul ,what is the most imoprortant thing I will see Jesus and brothers and sisters.
 
I must be concentrate on Jesus and then I can see Jesus on earth.he is always here but my soul is not always with source of my soul. If I keep on my soul ,what is the most imoprortant thing I will see Jesus and brothers and sisters.
Agreed. An important message in the Road to Emmaus in todays reading.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top