T
TowardTruth
Guest
Sometimes I hit some pretty dark places emotionally. In these dark emotional places, I am totally wrapped up in myself. I am so wrapped up in “self” that I can’t think of anything else.
Afterwards, when I recover and come out of those dark emotional places, I realize I could’ve offered up my suffering and unite it with Jesus’ suffering.
This sounds like a childish question and I know/think the answer is yes, but I have doubts.
Can we offer up our sufferings afterwards when we’re in a better place?
Afterwards, when I recover and come out of those dark emotional places, I realize I could’ve offered up my suffering and unite it with Jesus’ suffering.
This sounds like a childish question and I know/think the answer is yes, but I have doubts.
Can we offer up our sufferings afterwards when we’re in a better place?
