Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SHJ-BVM
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SHJ-BVM

Since this is the topic section I originally posted in about my fight with Vt. DMV, I figured I should follow up here.

The other day I stopped at the (real) local newspaper and told them about my fight with Vt. DMV…I was told it would be a good ‘letter to the editor’…but never did I expect this:
colebrooknewsandsentinel.com/edit.htm

Anyways, the owner/editor told me I would probably be better off contacting news agencies in Vermont…so today I called The Burlington Free Press, who showed little interest in pursuing this…then I called WCAX, our CBS affiliate…

They are sending a reporter and camera crew out tomorrow…oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!!

Please say a prayer for me!!!

40.png
SHJ-BVM:
Since this is the topic section I originally posted in about my fight with Vt. DMV, I figured I should follow up here.

The other day I stopped at the (real) local newspaper and told them about my fight with Vt. DMV…I was told it would be a good ‘letter to the editor’…but never did I expect this:
colebrooknewsandsentinel.com/edit.htm

Anyways, the owner/editor told me I would probably be better off contacting news agencies in Vermont…so today I called The Burlington Free Press, who showed little interest in pursuing this…then I called WCAX, our CBS affiliate…

They are sending a reporter and camera crew out tomorrow…oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!!

Please say a prayer for me!!!
I hadn’t followed your original thread, but this one is just very cool! Good luck and God bless you!!!

In Christ,
Nancy 🙂

THIS IS GREAT!!! 🙂

Thank you for keeping us up to date on your progress!

Alan

Dear friend

Excellent, you will be surprised what a little publicity on an injustice can do! Only last year I went on TV exposing an injustice to myself, this was resolved within a month and I was duly compensated also without having to go to court!!

Good luck to you and power to your elbow!

You are in my prayers for justice and victory

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Thanks for the update! So many people drop these things in our lap and fail to keep us informed. You go, girl!

Excellent, Don’t be afraid to say Jesus (I wonder if that would get edited). Good job.

Just amazing! Good luck Pat! I’ll be praying for you.
Annunciata:)

SHJ–I’ll tell my mom to check channel 3 tomorrow!! This is wonderful!

P.S.–also great to see another VT. Catholic here. :tiphat:

Great news! I have been following your story and I am still praying that it all works out.

Yesterday, I saw a car from Virginia with the license plate “RFATHR”, and I thought of you. Now, do you believe this was referring to the driver of the car, or to the “driver” of his life!!! Go Pat!!!

Thank you so much for letting us know. I have been following your fight with the dmv, and am interested to hear how the tv coverage turns out. God bless!

BRAVA to you!!! I am sick of the secularists deeming anything religious is “offensive.” Good luck and I can’t wait to hear how it comes out.

Lisa N

What a story!
May God give you a clear head and the right words to say today when the camera lights go on. It can be distracting.

I wish I could get the local channel here but we are too far west. Let us know how it turns out.

God bless.

Yeah for you!

Looks like God’s using your incident to get in a little free advertising.

You are a visible tool of God. I hope you go national.

I’ll pray for you & THE REV.

SHJ
+
BVM

Thanks for the support everyone.

The interview went well enough. Of course I had no (name removed by moderator)ut into the final editing of what would be televised. They left out one point I felt was imperitive, another one not as important, and took another quote slightly out of context.

They were late getting here, so my nerves were winding up tighter and tighter. I just thank God I didn’t royally mess up.

Now to see what kind of response I get statewide.

As an aside, I am going to ask that you all pray for The Rev! When I spoke to him yesterday about the interview today, he told me he has just been diagnosed with testicular cancer that has spread to his lungs and (I think he said) liver. So if you’d all say a prayer for him I’d really appreciate it.

Peace and Godspeed…

I’m glad it went great. Sorry to hear about THE REV. I’ll definately pray for him.

As for the rest of us we’ll keep fighting for SHJ & BVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back