Ok folk emergency prayers needed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter passivesquid
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord,
Please show your child who wants to harm herself the joy in life instead of the darkness…Guide her to a healthy wholesome mind…and prayers for the friend who is trying to help her…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
ok miraculosly i was able to calm her down. thank you for your prayers, but i ask for your continued prayers that god grant her srenght and all she needs to make it through the things she is dealing with.
Continued prayers…
 
Mate, I have done this myself via a messaging board, and also on the edge of a bridge, and a freeway overpass. Give them hope, tell them that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Cajole, but don’t provoke. If they’re not religious, don’t smash them over the head with God. Hope is the key here, you MUST make them realise that ending themselves is not the solution. I’d love help personally, but I’m praying for you.

However, be wary, you state you met this person online, they could purely be doing this as an attention grabbing exercise. I don’t wish to be cynical, but be warned…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top