C
canadianguy1143
Guest
I am about to begin a research paper for University course in the Old Testament. My topic is why women are God’s greatest creation. The University is Baptist. What I would be most appreciative is passages and/or articles that show despite appearances that women were esteemed by God in the Old Testament alone.
One of the arguments that I am going to propose is that in Genesis, where God creates everything, how each act of creation is an improvement on the other and it culminates with Woman.
Obviously I am going to mention the prophecies regarding Our Lady, but the Professor may restrict that as Our Lady is more in the New Testament and I may have to restrict it to the Old Testament.
Thank you all
One of the arguments that I am going to propose is that in Genesis, where God creates everything, how each act of creation is an improvement on the other and it culminates with Woman.
Obviously I am going to mention the prophecies regarding Our Lady, but the Professor may restrict that as Our Lady is more in the New Testament and I may have to restrict it to the Old Testament.
Thank you all