T
Truth_Is_Great
Guest
Hello all,
I am wondering if this particular devotion has Church approval, or rather, to what extent. I speak of the devotion entitled “God the Father of All Mankind”. According to this website the devotion is not one that is proper : catholicdoors.com/isit/isit06.htm. On the other hand, I heard there was an IMPRIMATUR with regard to a book on it, as the same website concedes. Has anybody heard of this devotion?
The reason why I ask is because a while back (say a few months back at least probably) at Church I received a prayer on a piece of paper from an individual walking around the Church, who individually explained to me the devotion (to an extent), and how faith and hope and trust in God is so very vital. I was not the only one who was spoken to, and as such, I wonder if perhaps I should inform the priest of this.
I am wondering if this particular devotion has Church approval, or rather, to what extent. I speak of the devotion entitled “God the Father of All Mankind”. According to this website the devotion is not one that is proper : catholicdoors.com/isit/isit06.htm. On the other hand, I heard there was an IMPRIMATUR with regard to a book on it, as the same website concedes. Has anybody heard of this devotion?
The reason why I ask is because a while back (say a few months back at least probably) at Church I received a prayer on a piece of paper from an individual walking around the Church, who individually explained to me the devotion (to an extent), and how faith and hope and trust in God is so very vital. I was not the only one who was spoken to, and as such, I wonder if perhaps I should inform the priest of this.