One True Church

• Thread starter Thread starter Stephen-Maguire
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked the web site. Seems a little pre-vatican, is it a “Traditionalist” web site or just conservative and in communion with Rome?

God Bless

40.png
Deacon2006:
Liked the web site. Seems a little pre-vatican, is it a “Traditionalist” web site or just conservative and in communion with Rome?

God Bless
I checked the home page. They had a link on the New Mass. They basically attacked and said Catholics should only attend the Latin Mass. So, I guess you could say they are traditionalist.

40.png
RNRobert:
I checked the home page. They had a link on the New Mass. They basically attacked and said Catholics should only attend the Latin Mass. So, I guess you could say they are traditionalist.
Either way, the message from Fr Arnold Damen stands on its own, wouldn’t you say? Masterfully stated. I used a similar approach, but only a pale imitation, when I broke the news to my brothers that I had converted to the Catholic Church. (We were raised Baptist)

40.png
Stephen-Maguire:
Posted this a few times, thought it would be better on it’s own thread. Oh ! and please don’t shoot the messenger :nope:

olrl.org/apologetics/churchbible.shtml
It is a an integrist[schismatic radical traditionalist] site. This quote alone from their site suffices to reveal who they are:

“**This revised article explains why we should attend only the Latin Mass and it shows the disastrous and destructive results of the Novus Ordo Missae (The New Mass).” **

Anyone who says that we must “only” attend a Latin Mass is definitely a schismatic.

Gerry 🙂

Checked a little closer and found out they are a schismatic group. See the quote from their site

*“Our Lady of the Rosary Library attempts to provide literature for everyone, whether they be:
Non-Catholics searching for the Truth with a good heart and an open mind.
Traditional Catholics wishing to perfect themselves.
*Novus-Ordo Catholics wanting to come back to tradition. * Lukewarm Catholics needing something to rouse their fervor.” *

I am a bit of a conservative but I won’t ever associate myself with any group at odds with the Church and or our Holy Father. Based on that I will not use any of their material because they don’t provide an adequate witness for the Church.

God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back