Opus Dei Debate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gilbert_Keith
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gilbert_Keith

Guest
A Catholic club I belong to is considering inviting a member of Opus Dei to be a speaker. We can’t find any members in our area, so I may study the organization from outside and give the talk myself. I’m interested in hearing from Opus Dei members who are willing to share their experience and thoughts about Opus Dei and why they think the organization has become so controversial.

Thanks in advance for any comments you have to offer.
 
Fidelis

Haven’t read it, but will certainly look into it. Thanks.

Did you find it a good read?
 
Fidelis

Haven’t read it, but will certainly look into it. Thanks.

Did you find it a good read?
I’ve only read bits and pieces of it (and found it interseting enough to add it to my “one of these days” list), but I recommended it mostly because of the subject matter, and Hahn’s prominence in Catholic circles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top