B
bamaster47
Guest
I stumbled across this video on YouTube, made by a non-Catholic Christian man regarding the origin of the Bible and the inspiration of its authors:
youtube.com/user/ChristianAnswers777#p/a/f/2/eUwqNjcWcx8
The video takes a very clearly anti-Catholic stance, rejecting several important teachings of Catholicism regarding how the Bible came into existence. It ends by saying that the Catholic Church needs to repent because it has taught that Church Tradition is above Sacred Scripture.
Please watch this video and respond to this post with your thoughts on what is said in the video. What is the official Catholic rebuttal to the points made in the video?
Other anti-Catholic videos have been published by the same YouTube channel, such as this one, which purports that the Catholic Church is not the One True Church: youtube.com/watch?v=hGnHj6y72nY …please feel free to comment on this video as well. I know there is solid Catholic apologetics out there to respond to these videos, so I’ve come here to know what it is
Thanks!
youtube.com/user/ChristianAnswers777#p/a/f/2/eUwqNjcWcx8
The video takes a very clearly anti-Catholic stance, rejecting several important teachings of Catholicism regarding how the Bible came into existence. It ends by saying that the Catholic Church needs to repent because it has taught that Church Tradition is above Sacred Scripture.
Please watch this video and respond to this post with your thoughts on what is said in the video. What is the official Catholic rebuttal to the points made in the video?
Other anti-Catholic videos have been published by the same YouTube channel, such as this one, which purports that the Catholic Church is not the One True Church: youtube.com/watch?v=hGnHj6y72nY …please feel free to comment on this video as well. I know there is solid Catholic apologetics out there to respond to these videos, so I’ve come here to know what it is
Thanks!