• Thread starter Thread starter Exporter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exporter

Does anyone know if this did happen?
FAQ’s - Frequently Asked Questions

16. When will the Orthodox and Roman Catholic Churches Unite?

Our Lord Jesus Christ told Father Gobbi, "If man does not unite these two Churches in the time given, then I will.” Several western mystics, including me, met with several Orthodox visionaries (most of their mystics are clergymen) in Russia. We discussed unity between the two Churches. Over thirty Orthodox bishops were willing to reunite with Rome. But our cardinals and bishops refused this offer for unity because of political reasons. Our cardinals and bishops are fearful of this unity, as the Orthodox bishops and their people are very enthusiastic about keeping God’s Laws, many times to the letter.

You have to understand Satan opposes this greatly. If these two megalith Governments emerge (and these are God’s Governments; we are it’s citizens), the power in prayer would be so great, through the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, it would defeat the Devil very quickly. And how that would happen is by the vast number of people who would convert because of such unity.

trumpetersmission.com/messages_faqs_16.htm

I would ask for proof.

Also the Church has decided against accepting single eparchies, even single Orthodox Churches so as not to create any more of a uniate controversy.

I also have not heard of any “Orthodox visionaries (most of their mystics are clergymen)” before.

And finally, I would like to see what the Orthodox Bishops said. Maybe they said that they would reunite with Rome if Rome dropped Immaculate Conception, Papal Supremecy, Papal Infallibility, the Assumption, and who know what else.

I highly doubt any of this.

As much as i’d love to see reunion, I must agree with ByzCath’s premise. 😦

Ah, look at the frontpage of the web-site…a red flag…“an end time’s site”. Not to automatically say that it is all or partly bad but this would be a huge red flag that says proceed with caution. That is as far as I have looked at the site (very graphic intensive makes for slow loads),

I have a friend who is Ruthenian…I think…segment of byzantine and from the best understanding of our discussions she has said that the main opposition to re-unification are the orthodox monks who would lose the most control if re-unification occurred.

Under the Mercy,

Matthew

40.png
CatholicMatthew:
I have a friend who is Ruthenian…I think…segment of byzantine and from the best understanding of our discussions she has said that the main opposition to re-unification are the orthodox monks who would lose the most control if re-unification occurred.
Speaking as an Orthodox monk…no I can’t -I am laughing so much-
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back