C
CatintheHat
Guest
Hi all!
I’m very new to learning about Catholicism, so bear with me.
Who (or what) is Our Lady of Grace. Obviously it’s the Blessed Virgin, that’s not my question. I tried googling it to find the answer, and I don’t feel like going through hundreds of pages of schools and parishes with the title. I really love the image of it (see sig pic!) but I guess I don’t know if she has a particular purpose or came out of an event that occurred or what.
I always find that I am comforted when I see her image, so it might be nice to know more about it!
I’m very new to learning about Catholicism, so bear with me.
Who (or what) is Our Lady of Grace. Obviously it’s the Blessed Virgin, that’s not my question. I tried googling it to find the answer, and I don’t feel like going through hundreds of pages of schools and parishes with the title. I really love the image of it (see sig pic!) but I guess I don’t know if she has a particular purpose or came out of an event that occurred or what.
I always find that I am comforted when I see her image, so it might be nice to know more about it!