P
paddysham
Guest
hi does any one know were i can obtain a secon class relic of st padre pio .thanks and god bless
**Second class relics are hard to come by. I am thinking there is an official process to obtain one.hi does any one know were i can obtain a secon class relic of st padre pio .thanks and god bless
Sorry, I have a stupid question… I thought it wasn’t permissible to purchase relics. The shrine sells them in a store?**Second class relics are hard to come by. I am thinking there is an official process to obtain one.
When I was visiting St. Padre Pio’s Shrine in Italy - third class relics were available in the store.
You could contact the Padre Pio Foundation in America with your question.**padrepio.com/
The third class relic was a small piece of garment that was touched to the first class relic. It was part of a holy card. The price was based on the materials used to create the card - not the relic. That is acceptable.Sorry, I have a stupid question… I thought it wasn’t permissible to purchase relics. The shrine sells them in a store?