Padre Pio's Final Hours

• Thread starter Thread starter shannin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shannin

A good friend of mine is writing a book about Padre Pio. This is an excerpt of his upcoming book: www.members.aol.com/fmrega5/excerpt.htm. Thursday January 23rd is the Feast of Padre Pio.

If you check this site out, send the author your greetings from Catholic Answers.

Many Blessings,
Shannin

40.png
shannin:
A good friend of mine is writing a book about Padre Pio. This is an excerpt of his upcoming book: www.members.aol.com/fmrega5/excerpt.htm. Thursday January 23rd is the Feast of Padre Pio.
Shannin
Nice! My first husband’s godfather new him personally and experienced him in Confession when he was a child…he read his heart. Annunciata:)

It would be nice if you’d all send Mr. Rega greetings. He has worked so hard on this book and it should be on the shelves in January '05.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Bless y’all,
Shannin

Thanks Shannin. I checked out the site and loved the excerpt. Happy Feast day St. Pio!

Shannin, I remember my grandparents had a book about (then) Padre Pio, which I read as a little girl, before his death, when I was about 10. (Ok, I was a precocious kid, I admit it). I loved the book which was filled with episodes from the saint’s life and his words to others. . .one episode so affected me that even now, in my 40s, I don’t wear nail polish, because St. Pio counseled a woman not to do so.

My own dad died exactly one month after St. Pio died, and I remember praying that they would both be together in Heaven.

I look forward to reading this book when it is published.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back