B
blybly
Guest
I knew that I had a pagan boy in the university group, nothing special: slavic nation, the unity, the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy and other nonsense wanders in his head. He knew that I am a jewish and apparently proved to be an adequate person in my eyes.
Today in class when we are started viewing his images with pagan holidays he told me during a conversation casually said quickly, that: “I should kill you”…
well, of course I translated it into a joke and did not respond to it, we talked briefly about his paganism where it and stuff, but that was after he said he wanted to kill me. I just thought that maybe I hear it wrong, cause in the pictures we looked at some guns and pistols and the target (I just do not know the subtleties of pagan holidays)
Before we looked at his photos have been no conflict, on the contrary, he seemed friendly to me and we even work in a team in the classroom, so to speak. maybe it’s the usual childish which then goes after contact with the object of hatred? I am amazed
Today in class when we are started viewing his images with pagan holidays he told me during a conversation casually said quickly, that: “I should kill you”…
well, of course I translated it into a joke and did not respond to it, we talked briefly about his paganism where it and stuff, but that was after he said he wanted to kill me. I just thought that maybe I hear it wrong, cause in the pictures we looked at some guns and pistols and the target (I just do not know the subtleties of pagan holidays)
Before we looked at his photos have been no conflict, on the contrary, he seemed friendly to me and we even work in a team in the classroom, so to speak. maybe it’s the usual childish which then goes after contact with the object of hatred? I am amazed