Papal vists...and Peter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eucharisted
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eucharisted

Guest
I was just thinking about the Pope’s visit to Africa, and I suddenly remembered that Peter visited different churches in his time. I think Peter, who is the first Pope, was the first to make papal visits.
 
Well, yeah…it sort of comes with the job. 😛
I never knew that! I thought the Pope spends his time playing hide and seek with the Secretary of State. Could you imagine?

Pope: Count to ten and I’ll hide.

Secretary: Okay! 1…2…3…

Pope hides in the catacombs

Secretary: 8…9…10! Ready or not, here I cooome!

two hours later

Secetary: Where ARE you, Your Holiness??

😃

But what I mean was, the Catholic identity of the Pope. I know he goes to visits churches, but what I meant was the Catholic identity of Peter. 🙂
 
I never knew that! I thought the Pope spends his time playing hide and seek with the Secretary of State. Could you imagine?

Pope: Count to ten and I’ll hide.

Secretary: Okay! 1…2…3…

Pope hides in the catacombs

Secretary: 8…9…10! Ready or not, here I cooome!

two hours later

Secetary: Where ARE you, Your Holiness??
Sounds about right to me. 😃

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top