5
5YearsLater
Guest
Please pray that my parents won’t get back together. I have had to deal with more than enough from both of them & I don’t feel like taking any more. (Also it would be a thousand times worse this time, b/c I’m old enough to understand exactly what’s going on.) Also, I can handle them fine as they are & this would basically wreck my life.
Thank you.
(They have been talking again so that’s what has me worried.)
Also, I know that I have no real friends, even the people who to all apparent purposes are my friends, so please pray that I will have the grace to accept & take joy in God’s will, in all my situations with others this year. Also that I will have a much better year than 2008, that I can again start to trust God properly & serve him better.
Thank you! And again, I won’t forget the kindness of people on this forum.
Thank you.
(They have been talking again so that’s what has me worried.)
Also, I know that I have no real friends, even the people who to all apparent purposes are my friends, so please pray that I will have the grace to accept & take joy in God’s will, in all my situations with others this year. Also that I will have a much better year than 2008, that I can again start to trust God properly & serve him better.
Thank you! And again, I won’t forget the kindness of people on this forum.
