M
Mitch_Rapp
Guest
Hello,
I am a new member here, and I hope you will indulge a question. My church is having a parish mission. The key note speaker is Father Lou Papes who is a priest of the Diocese of Georgetown Guyana, and has a preaching ministry for Food for the Poor. Does anyone have any information on him or heard him preach? Basically what I want to know is; is he more traditional, or is he a Lib. I don’t like listening to fuzzy theology or thinking! I did a search on him and came up with nothing. Thanks for any help on knowing what I’m in for!
I am a new member here, and I hope you will indulge a question. My church is having a parish mission. The key note speaker is Father Lou Papes who is a priest of the Diocese of Georgetown Guyana, and has a preaching ministry for Food for the Poor. Does anyone have any information on him or heard him preach? Basically what I want to know is; is he more traditional, or is he a Lib. I don’t like listening to fuzzy theology or thinking! I did a search on him and came up with nothing. Thanks for any help on knowing what I’m in for!