Patristic commentary on 2 Thessalonians

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just finished a catena on 2 Thessalonians, which is a verse by verse commentary made up of citations from the Church Fathers and Doctors of the Church. Here is the link catenas.wetpaint.com/page/2+Thessalonians

I’ve tried very hard to stay within the spirit of St. Thomas Aquinas and to make this catena like his Catena Aurea. In this book (chapter 2) you will find very detailed information about the Antichrist. I hope people find this useful for years to come!
 
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have just finished a catena on 2 Thessalonians, which is a verse by verse commentary made up of citations from the Church Fathers and Doctors of the Church. Here is the link catenas.wetpaint.com/page/2+Thessalonians

I’ve tried very hard to stay within the spirit of St. Thomas Aquinas and to make this catena like his Catena Aurea. In this book (chapter 2) you will find very detailed information about the Antichrist. I hope people find this useful for years to come!
Very nice. 👍

Have you taken any of this to a publisher? I bet someone would be interested in publishing this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top