Patron saints

• Thread starter Thread starter Montie_Claunch
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Montie_Claunch

I acctually have a couple of questions if that is all right.
First, I heard that it might be possible to have to patron saints, Is this true?
Second, If not, whom do you think I should pick as a patron saint, Mother Mary or Saint Ignatios Layloa (I can’t decided)?
Third, As many of you know There is this Girl I like that is (seventh-day) Adventist (and she likes me too) but, I have heard all the horror stories of how the two faiths put a strain on a marriage and of coarse gets worse when kids come around. I was wondering if there was any good prayers out there or Saints that are patrons over such things that would help with this? This has really been bothering me. I am not exactly the best evangilst out there and am worried that if I try to convert her she will run away hence not only losing the girl (which would be a bit counter productive) and driving her away from the church and apathy wouldn’t help either? I really need guidance with this, I don’t want to screw up anything that God might have planned. So any help with that would be nice.
Fourth, I am in R.C.I.A. right now when is the dead-line for registering (I guess would be the word) a Patron Saint?
Fifth, I am already baptised (in a diff. church but, still valid from what I am told) and I was wondering if you need to be confirmed before you go to your first confession or if one needs to wait? I am kind of really wanting absolution from these sins (who wouldn’t).
Sixth, alright I have developed a few bad habits (addictions if you want to call it through not with illegal drugs) to certain sins (before I knew that the were sins but, still not an excuse about it) and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get out of such a rut? I really don’t want to continue in these sins but, I am finding it hard to break away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back