Pilgrimage to Lourdes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Friar_David_O.Carm
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Friar_David_O.Carm

Guest
Not sure where to put this but here goes.

I have just been informed that I have been accepted as a malade (patient) by the Order of Malta for their 2011 Pilgrimage to Lourdes.

Thanks be to God!
 
Not sure where to put this but here goes.

I have just been informed that I have been accepted as a malade (patient) by the Order of Malta for their 2011 Pilgrimage to Lourdes.

Thanks be to God!
Congratulations! I’d love to go there myself sometime.
 
Congratulations! How exciting for you! I hope you get a lot out of your pilgrimage.

May God heal you.

🙂
 
Not sure where to put this but here goes.

I have just been informed that I have been accepted as a malade (patient) by the Order of Malta for their 2011 Pilgrimage to Lourdes.

Thanks be to God!
Glory be to Jesus Christ!

Congratulations! A patient, as in a person seeking healing (at Lourdes)?

I’m not entirely familiar with all the shrines, but I know Lourdes has something to do with healing?
 
Glory be to Jesus Christ!

Congratulations! A patient, as in a person seeking healing (at Lourdes)?

I’m not entirely familiar with all the shrines, but I know Lourdes has something to do with healing?
Yes, the waters of Lourdes are known for their healing properties and I am going for a possible healing. But also to participate in the pilgrimage and to grow deeper in my faith whether or not a healing does occur, after all, “not as I will, but as You will.”
 
Wow, you’re so fortunate! Apparently even if you’re not physically cured, everyone leaves Lourdes with a spiritual conversion. The atmosphere there is supposed to be great.

I really do believe in Lourdes. My Mum went there as a child when the Doctors couldn’t control her TB. She arrived home, had an x-ray and it was completely gone- no scar or anything!
 
Yes, the waters of Lourdes are known for their healing properties and I am going for a possible healing. But also to participate in the pilgrimage and to grow deeper in my faith whether or not a healing does occur, after all, “not as I will, but as You will.”
Wow!!! Enjoy it and may God grant you healing and peace 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top