Please don't fail to read this-All 26,000+ of you are needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Quaere_Verum
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quaere_Verum

I won’t give the details so as to maintain my friends’ anonimity. However, this family is undergoing a true crisis. It is not just them; once again Satan is trying to attack those who truly want to be faithful to God. If he is successful with this public attack against them, it would affect all Catholics and our other brothers & sisters in Christ who are trying to live out their faith in obedience to God’s will.

Please pray that God help this family through this attack. They need all 26,000+ of us.

IF it’s the post that I read In The Water Cooler, we’re on it!

Dear friend

This family and all of their friends remain in my prayers

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

40.png
Edwin1961:
IF it’s the post that I read In The Water Cooler, we’re on it!
Which post is that?

Thanks for the prayers. The situation for my friend will take a while to clear up without the help of God. We’re all praying for her & her family.

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Quaere Verum:
I won’t give the details so as to maintain my friends’ anonimity. However, this family is undergoing a true crisis. It is not just them; once again Satan is trying to attack those who truly want to be faithful to God. If he is successful with this public attack against them, it would affect all Catholics and our other brothers & sisters in Christ who are trying to live out their faith in obedience to God’s will.

Please pray that God help this family through this attack. They need all 26,000+ of us.
Anything specific? I have no idea what’s going on. Yes, I’ll pray for them, but I’m still lost.

40.png
AsStAnselmPrays:
Anything specific? I have no idea what’s going on. Yes, I’ll pray for them, but I’m still lost.
Sorry, I promised I’d be discreet. Thanks for any prayers; God will know who it’s for. They really are a good Catholic trying to live out their faith.

Thank you everybody for your prayers. God is faithful, and I have confidence that all will turn out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back