Please pray for bipolar victims [like me]

  • Thread starter Thread starter champo120
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

champo120

Guest
I have written a 119 page Autobiography of a Bipolar which can be accessed in the following way. Firstly click once on Google Chrome. Search for the Chrome apps launcher and download it following the directions given. You will use Youtube later to listen to my funeral songs [already planned] with the lyrics at the bottom of the document to follow the words while you’re listening to the music. I don’t plan to die for a long time yet. *. Just like there’s only been about 735,000 sunsets since Jesus was born.

How to access my Autobiography of a Bipolar. Click on Chrome [if a webstore window comes up first get rid of it by clicking on the cross on the left top side of the window. Go to File and drag down to new window. On the search line [before you press return after typing the title] you will see 2 or 3 titles saying Autobiography of a Bipolar with Google Docs attached. Click on 1 of those lines to access my document. REMEMBER: DON’T PRESS RETURN AFTER TYPING THE TITLE!!!
God bless, Champo120.*
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal champo120. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into champo120’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon champo120 in this time
of weakness and unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give
  • be always with her.
    And, help her to bring this
    same Peace into the lives
    of others.
Our Lady of Mental Peace,
  • Pray for us!
    Amen.
 
Thank you pollylodges for praying for me but I think Jesus has already cured me by sanctifying my soul. I now believe that if your soul is healthy then your mind wii be also. The physical body is up to me to keep it healthy. I feel I have been blessed to be given bipolar because that is my cross to carry in life and my means of salvation.
 
I will pray for you as you cope with bipolar illness that you maintain well being. It really seems like you have a good grip on carrying this as a cross and means to salvation. I really admire that. I hope your biography will be of use for information and inspiration to others.

God bless,
Mary.
 
Thank you MaryT777. I love positive or encouraging words like yours. There are more “knockers” in this world than “praisers”. champo120 May my prayers be fruitful for ALL souls especially yours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top