Please pray for good weather tomorrow night

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly3278

Guest
Hi everyone. My best friend heard earlier that we might get a mix of rain and snow tomorrow night. The forecasts that I have checked said we would just get rain or thunderstorms. Could you all please pray that we do not get the mix of rain and snow? I need this so that he can come over and we can go grocery shopping. But I also request prayer so that travelers will be safe.
 
Thanks everyone. It looks like it’s only going to be rain tonight. 🙂
 
Well everyone, all we got was rain and so Darrell and I made it to the grocery store and back just fine. Thanks for your prayers. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top