J
Jaypeeto4
Guest
Dear brothers and sisters,
I know that there are many dear people in this prayer request forum who have problems worse than mine, and may God love and bless and heal them.
I need prayer too, please. I had a horrifying breakdown in 1999 from which I have never fully recovered, I am heavily medicated all the time with expensive medications, I am chronically fatigued and exhausted and desperately need financial help (( egads, what an economic time to be begging God for a financial miracle, during a recession, I apologize ).
Any prayers any of you could be so kind as to offer up for me
would be warmly appreciated and may the Lord Jesus Christ fill all of you with His Grace and kindness.
Love,
Jaypeeto4 (Don)
I know that there are many dear people in this prayer request forum who have problems worse than mine, and may God love and bless and heal them.
I need prayer too, please. I had a horrifying breakdown in 1999 from which I have never fully recovered, I am heavily medicated all the time with expensive medications, I am chronically fatigued and exhausted and desperately need financial help (( egads, what an economic time to be begging God for a financial miracle, during a recession, I apologize ).
Any prayers any of you could be so kind as to offer up for me
would be warmly appreciated and may the Lord Jesus Christ fill all of you with His Grace and kindness.
Love,
Jaypeeto4 (Don)

