Please pray for me

• Thread starter Thread starter pm1853
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pm1853

Hello. I participate mostly in the Liturgy and Sacraments section of this forum. Please pray for me, as I may be afflicted with a life-ending illness. I’m taking a blood test early next week. Your prayers would be immensely appreciated. I don’t know what I’m going to do if the results come back poorly.

Thank you very much.
God Bless.

-pm1853

*Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.
You’re in my prayers. :gopray:

Dear friend

I will keep you in my prayers and offer my Eucharist for you at Mass tomorrow.

The Peace of Christ Jesus in your heart.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

I will remember you in prayer.

Jesus I trust in you.

God Bless You

I was sort of in your position last month, i will pray for you, friend.

God Bless

40.png
pm1853:
Hello. I participate mostly in the Liturgy and Sacraments section of this forum. Please pray for me, as I may be afflicted with a life-ending illness. I’m taking a blood test early next week. Your prayers would be immensely appreciated. I don’t know what I’m going to do if the results come back poorly.

Thank you very much.
God Bless.

-pm1853
Why you will just pick up your cross and follow Him, what else? Unite your sufferings to Him for the salvation of the world. Definately will remember you tomorrow at Mass when receiving Holy Communion and you are in my prayers starting now.

40.png
pm1853:
. I don’t know what I’m going to do if the results come back poorly.

Thank you very much.
God Bless.

-pm1853
you will do just what you will do if you get good test results, or if you were not facing this immediate crisis today: trust your life to God, give him your heart, will, mind, memory, intellect and understanding, consecrate yourself to Christ and his Blessed Mother, and rest assured that you are in their tender care, body and soul, and take comfort in knowing that the prayers of all these anonymous people on this forum are with you.

I will try to paraphrase this prayer by Fr. Pedro Arrupe SJ, the late general superior of the Jesuits, who suffered the effects of a severe stroke in the last years of his life:

It is a new, strange feeling to know myself so helpless, and to be so deeply and firmly in the hands of God, and to know my trust in Him must be complete. This is what I have wanted all my life since childhood, to be close to Him, in His care and I thank Him for this.

I will pray for you and offer up a fast for your intentions.

In the love of Our Lord,

CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back