Please pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter anon49823460
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anon49823460

Guest
I’m going over to a friends house tonight at 7:30 EST to pray for a friend with cancer. I ask that you pray for me that I’m able to keep “me” out of the way and that the Holy Spirit work through me to bless her and her husband and for a complete healing.

Thank you.
 
God bless you for being such a great friend, willing to pray with your friend and to “step out of the way” and let God do His work!

Please remember to pray for God’s will to be done. There is nothing wrong with praying for physical healing, because that is the desire of our hearts and God knows that. But sometimes He has a different plan in mind, and spiritual healing is always more important than physical. That’s why Jesus taught us to pray “Thy will be done.”

Sending my own prayers for you and your friend right now… :gopray:
 
Love_2B_an_EM:
I’m going over to a friends house tonight at 7:30 EST to pray for a friend with cancer. I ask that you pray for me that I’m able to keep “me” out of the way and that the Holy Spirit work through me to bless her and her husband and for a complete healing.

Thank you.
You and your friend are both in my prayers. May the Holy Spirit work through you and with you and may the healing be according to His Will, amen.
 
Didi and LSK,

Thank you for your kind works and prayers. All went well
May God Bless you in a special way today.

In Christ Jesus, Amen.
 
Sorry for not responding, I didn’t see your post until today. The evening went very well. The wife’s main concern was not for her but her husband. The wife continued to suffer (physically) and almost exactly a year later and passed into the Lord’s hands (and unknown to her, the day before their health insurance was due to run out). The night remains etched into my soul, for her devotion, faith and selflessness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top